Fact – Wedding Photographers fall into 2 categories.
The ones who work as a professional photographers for many years with high quality photo equipment.
And the ones who are students/newcomers with cheap cameras and who will charge you next to nothing but have no real idea about what they are doing.
You can’t afford the first, and you can’t trust the second.
This is where I come in:
* 10 years of experience as a Wedding Photographer.
* 150 plus Weddings.
* Professional photo equipment and full frame cameras.
* Background in cultural weddings including Christian, Catholic, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish.
* Experience in LGBTQ weddings.
* Get digital files without watermarks and have full rights to them.
*** And here’s the clincher… I deliver the finished product within 1 weeks of the event.
You don’t have to wait for months like everyone else. Get the photos right away.
Making photos is only part of my job. I strive for my business practices and website to be clear, honest, and simple.
I am easy to work with and try my best to accommodate the needs and desires of my clients.
I want your experience of working with me to be fun, stress-free and professional…